In conjunction with Malaysian International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014, the spectacular preview event for the festival, TasteMIGF, will take place from 26th to 28th of September at the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre (SPCC).
For one fabulous gastronomic weekend, food lovers can get a tasting preview of MIGF by partaking in a Super Gourmet Safari exchanging Gourmet Dollars for bite sized samples from all the MIGF restaurants as they gather in one specially created location- The Theatre of Cuisines.
In the “Theatre of Cuisines”, where the Festival restaurants are showcased, enjoy a “Super Gourmet Safari” sampling creations from Malaysia’s leading chefs as they serve up tasting portions from their Festival Menus. These portions are big enough to exihibit the creativity of MIGF chefs but small enough to allow tasting as many dishes from as many restaurants as possible. Live music and cooking demonstrations take place, providing a fiesta-like atmosphere for all visitors.
To go on your TasteMIGF Super Gourmet Safari, purchase Gourmet Dollars that have been created with the benefit of diners in mind. They are sold on the day of event itself, and you can avoid valuable time on that day and enjoy 5% discount if you pre-purchase Gourmet Dollars at www.tastemigf.com.
The Theature of Cuisines is opened to public for a fabulous gourmet weekend from 11am to 10pm on 27th Sep 2014 (Saturday) and 28th Sep 2014 (Sunday) at SPCC.
1) Aliyaa Island Restaurant and Bar
2) Bunga Emas, The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
3) L’Heritage, The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
4) Chambers Bar and Grill, The Hilton Kuala LUmpur
5) Graze, The Hilton Kuala Lumpur
6) Charcoal, The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
7) Cuisine Gourmet by Nathalie, Nathalie Gourmet Studio
8) Grill 582, Best Western Premier Dual Sentral
9) Imperial Rama, Resorts World Genting
10) LTITUDE Restaurant, Bar & Lounge, Resorts World Genting
11) The Olive, Resorts World Genting
12) La Scala
13) Maison Franchaise, The French House
14) Marble 8, The Marini’s Group
15) Marini’s on 57
16) Dynasty, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
17) Sagano, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
18) Minori Japanese Restaurant
19) Chynna, The Hilton Kuala Lumpur
20) NEO Tamarind
22) Nook, Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral
23) Samplings on the Fourteenth Restaurant, Berjay Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur
24) Signature By the Hill, The Roof
25) Seasonal Tastes, Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
26) Tanzini, GTower
27) Ten Japanese Fine Dining
28) Zender’s Resturant & Bar
TasteMIGF will also feature an “Epicure International Gourmet Village”, situated right next to the Theatre of Cuisines. More than 80 purveyors of the finest gourmet food, wines, cigars, and much more will offer their wares in this festival. The Village is opened to public from 11am to 4pm on 26th Sep 2014, 11am-10pm on 27th Sep 2014- 28th Sep 2014.
Epicure Lifestyle Workshops is also conducted throughout the 2-day weekend 1pm-6.30pm to allow pre-registered guests to join on wine appreciation, mixology classes and many other activities. Visit www.tastemigf.com for registration, classes and workshop schedule.
LuxuryPlus Showcase & Workshop join the celebration this year with all things luxurious on display inclusing high end properties, investment opporturnities, etc., all at the same floor as Epicure Lifestyle Workshops.