For the first time ever, Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur gives guests a backstage pass to sample Local Legendary™ Burger offerings, showcasing the flavor and ingredients at Hard Rock locations across the globe as part of its new World Burger Tour menu.These unique burger “acts” Mumbai, India, Manchestar, UK, Sydney, Australia, Istanbul Turkey and our local Legendary burger will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur beginning on Monday, June 1 through Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe location…until now!More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on a limited-time World Burger Tour menu.These four burgers will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe in addition to its unique Local Legendary, Percik Burger.From the Tandoori Spiced Chicken Burgerin Mumbai, featuring Hand-pressed ½-Ib chicken tikka patty seasoned with authentic India spices and fresh herbs, topped with melted Jack cheese, mint mayo, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato served with sliced cucumber and seasoned fries, to the Lancashire Hot Pot Burger in Manchester featuring Tender and juicy 1/2 –Ib lamb patty, paired with caramelized onions, crunchy carrot frazzles,crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato served with mint mayo and and seasoned fries, Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers are packing their bags (or buns) and heading out to Hard Rock Cafes with a special stop at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur!
“Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers have been fan favorites for more than 40 years,” said Antonio Bautista, Senior Vice President of Franchise Cafes for Hard Rock International. “The World Burger Tour is a celebration of these burgers and the unique, culinary talent that Hard Rock embraces around the world.”
- The Aussie Burger – this Australian Legendary features a beef patty topped with caramelized onions, a fried egg,Cheddar cheese, crispy turkey bacon and beetroot
- Tandoori Spiced Chicken Burger – this Indian Legendary features a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and served with a side of cucumber
- The Bosphorus Burger – this Turkish Legendary features a beef patty topped with homemade eggplant salad, fresh and flavorful haydari sauce and pickle slices
- Lancashire Hot Pot Burger – this English Legendary features a juicy lamb burger broiled until tender and topped with caramelized onions, crispy carrot frazzles and mint mayonnaise
- Local Percik Burger – Mouth watering juicy burger, basted with a Paste of Malaysian spices, topped with cucumber slices, fried onion straws and a side of seasoned french fries
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each French fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo*.
“Local chefs at Hard Rock Cafes take great pride in conceptualizing and creating a Local Legendary Burger that perfectly captures the culinary essence of their home city,” said Russell Booth, Executive Chef for Hard Rock International. “I speak for each of them when I say we’re excited to take our Legends on the road this summer!”
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers that Hard Rock Cafe serves are nothing short of “Legendary.” All Legendary Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails, including:
- Mai Tai One On–a South Pacific-inspired cocktail that features a refreshing blend of Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Monin Almond, a splash of lime and orange juice
- Pomegranate Mule–a mix of ABSOLUT® Vodka, Monin Pomegranate and ginger beer make this summertime favorite!
- Mezcarita–this refreshing and smoky margarita, which hails from Mexico, is a perfect combination of Monte Alban Mezcal, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Malibu® Coconut and fresh strawberries
Pineapple Ginger Caipirinha–a Brazilian blend of 51 Cachaça and pineapple with the subtle hint of TeichenneGinger Liqueur
- Maple Old Fashioned–a twist on a classic American cocktail that features Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, cherries, maple syrup and orange juice garnished with a crisp turkey bacon stir stick
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com/KualaLumpurfor more information.