This 18th July to 8th Septembr 2014, bloom into Mid-Autumn Festival with exquisite mooncakes by award-winning Tao Chinese Cuisine from Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur. Hand-crafted by Dim Sum Chef Lo Tian Sion who is famed for his delicate skills and innovative creations, Tao’s mooncakes are assured with striking blend of flavours- from modern infusion of fresh fruits to the traditional ingredients, encased in golden baked skin or crystal snow skin.
This year, Tao Chinese Cuisine presents four collections of elegant peach blossom boxes symbolising growth and prosperity, an absolutely ideal gift choice for corporate companies, loved ones and friends. The Blossom of Autumn Collection(春花秋月) put together eight exotic flavours such as pandan, beet root, peanut butter, blueberry, dark chocolate, green tea, durian and ginseng with bird’s nest, priced at RM198+ per box.
The Glory of Moon Collection(風光齊月） goes back to the basic with four molded and baked to golden brown traditional mooncakes, folding in White Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk, Pure White Lotus Paste with Nuts, Almond Skin with Pandan Paste and Single Yolk, and Black Sesame Paste and Assorted Seeds filling that showcases modern touch.
The Elixir of Love Collection (花好月圓), which is also our choice of collection comes in two-tier drawer-like box, completes with Tao’s signature Homemade Spicy Sun-dried Scallop Sauce, Tao Black Tea and four baked mooncakes- White Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk, Almond Skin with Pandan Paste and Single Yolk, Black Sesame Paste and Assorted Seeds and Assorted Seeds with Assorted Nut Paste, priced RM180+ per box.
Last but not least, 7 Stars Premium Collection(七星伴月）which has colossal mooncake surrounded by seven tantalising mini mooncakes are back by popular demand, made for sharing with cherished company. It is priced at RM298+ per box and includes Baked Egg Yolk Cream with Black Sesame Salted Bean Paste, Mini White Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk, Mini White Lotus Paste, Mini Black Sesame Paste and Assorted Seeds, Mini Almond Skin with Pandan Paste and Single Yolk, Mini Assorted Nut Paste with Chicken Ham, Mini Red Bean Paste and Sunflower Seeds, Mini Green Tea Paste with Single Yolk.
Guests can also purchase individual Tao’s mooncake according to your favourite.
Traditional Baked Mooncake
1) White Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk單黃白蓮蓉月餅 RM28
2) Pure White Lotus Paste with Nuts 欖仁白蓮蓉月餅 RM28
3) Black Sesame Paste and Assorted Seeds 黑芝麻果仁月餅 RM24
4) Assorted Nut Paste with Chicken Ham 鳳凰伍仁蓉月餅 RM30
5) White Lotus Paste with Double Egg Yolks 雙黃白蓮蓉月餅 RM30
6) Almond Skin with Pandan Paste and Single Yolk 雪山翡翠單黃月餅 RM28
Mini Snow Skin
1)Mini Snow Skin with Pandan Paste with Single Yolk 迷你冰皮斑蘭單黃月餅 RM20
2)Mini Beet Root Snow Skin with Red Date Paste and Egg Cream 迷你鴛鴦冰皮熟地紅棗奶皇月餅 RM22
3)Mini Peanut Butter Snow Skin with Salted Bean Paste, Rice Crunch, Pistachio 迷你冰皮花生豆蓉米糠果仁月餅 RM20
4) Mini Blueberry Snow Skin with Kiwi Bean Paste and Dried Mix Fruits 迷你鴛鴦冰皮藍莓奇異果干月餅 RM20
5) Mini Dark Chocolate Snow Skin with White Chocolate Paste and Nuts 迷你巧克力冰皮豆仁白巧克力月餅 RM20
6) Mini Green Tea Paste with Single Egg Yolk 迷你冰皮綠茶單黃月餅 RM20
7) Mini Snow Skin Durian Mooncake 迷你冰皮麥香榴蓮月餅 RM20
8) Mini Snow Skin with Ginseng Mixed Nuts Paste and Bird’s Nest 迷你冰皮人參果仁燕窩月餅 RM65
Enjoy early bird discounts by placing your order before 25th August 2014 with full payment.
1) 10% discount for a minimum order of 1-10 boxes
2) 15% discount for a minimum order of 11-50 boxes
3) 20% discount for a minimum order of 51-100 boxes
4) 25% discount for a minimum order of 101-200 boxes
5) 30% discount for a minimum order of 101-200 boxes
Tao Chinese Restaurant
Lvl 1, InterContinental KL,
165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.