KLoé Hotel, the Bukit Bintang boutique hotel renowned for its support of local artists and artisans, will be the home to KLove Market once again. Taking place on the 27th and 28th November 2021, KLové Market will take up the hotel’s second-ﬂoor and turn its rooms into pop-up boutiques for a new shopping experience abiding by the new normal guidelines.
Specially curated by Traders Market, this time around there will be 17 local merchants joining this market to showcase their fashion, beauty, accessories, lifestyle and home decor brands.
Participating vendors include:
● Antonia Ghazlan Vintage – Vintage jewellery collections
● Olfac3- Perfumery
● Beau + Bella – One-stop-shop for boho-chic apparel, accessories and bags
● Lilin + Co – Scented candles
● The Petal Archive – Dainty wildflowers encased in resin jewellery
● Good Fat Company – Nut butter
● Ristic Apothecary – Handcrafted soap bars with essential oils
● Qing Jewelry – Fine, minimal jewellery brand
● Concrete Dezign – Concrete home decor, desk accessories, and mini succulents
● Studio Kittuco – Terrazzo home decor
● UNDRART – Beach, and galaxy themed resin art pieces
● Cocova – Gourmet chocolate products
● Analogue Apotik – Men’s solid perfumes and grooming products
● Vanesday – Washi tape and stationery label
● Little Abarcas – Eco-friendly, unisex sandals handstitched in Spain
● Nvdradoesart – Tufted rugs and wall hangings for modern funky home deco
● Lei Artworks – Lifestyle art made by resin, alcohol ink, and acrylics
Throughout the weekend, shoppers will be given an opportunity to win special Lucky Draw prizes that include a one-night stay at KLoé Hotel. Shoppers may submit an entry into the daily Lucky Draw with every minimum purchase of more than RM100 in a single receipt and stand a chance to win:
● Grand Prize: One 1-night stay in a KLoé Artist Loft
● First Runner-up: One 1-night stay in a KLoé Courtyard Room.
● Second Runner-up: One x 1-night stay in a KLoé City Room.
● Consolations Prizes: Five RM50 KLoé room vouchers
Shoppers are allowed to submit multiple entries. Winners will be picked at random and announced on KLoé’s and Traders Market’s Instagram pages. Prizes are subject to terms and conditions.
“We’re excited to once again collaborate with Traders Market to bring local makers together to showcase their goods at the KLove Market,” shares Ng Ping Ho, Managing Director of KLoé Hotel. “This format allows us to safely host some of our favorite vendors while also oﬀering our guests and shoppers a chance to shop locally and support our creative community, who are excited to share their handcrafted goods at the KLove Market”.
With the new normal and in an eﬀort to create a safe space for people to shop, KLoe Hotel reassures that everyone complies with the new shopping experience and strict SOP guidelines. Vendors and guests will be asked to keep their masks on at all times, while practicing social distancing. Each room is limited to 4 pax at any time, and all guests and vendors are required to have their temperature checked, check-in with MySejahtera, and sanitize their hands upon entry.